Should You Hire a Removal Company or Do-It-Yourself?
If you absolutely need to spend as little money as possible on your move and you ‘re willing to expend significant time and effort to do so, then you might want to move yourself. However, you can usually spend less money when you move by contacting a Man with a Van Service.
Using A Man with a Van Service such as Bridge Removals in Rossendale can be a very cost-effective way of achieving a complete removal at a reasonable cost whilst saving you lots of hard work doing the work yourself.
How long should it take movers to move a 3 bedroom house?
While the actual amount of time it takes to move can vary greatly from move to move , professional movers provide these general timelines based on the size of a house or apartment:
- Studio or one-bedroom moves take about 2- 3 hours.
- Two-bedroom moves take about 3 -5 hours.
- Three to four-bedroom moves take up to 7 hours
These are only guidelines and it can vary widely depending on many factors, for example,
- ease of access to the property.
- is it in a multi-story apartment block?
- how many people are in the family?
- is there a large garage or other home storage area full of content that also needs moving?
- have lived in your current home for many years and accumulated lots of items in an attic which may need moving?
When it comes to moving home or clearing out an office, it is important to have a company on your side who you can trust.
Bridge Removals and Clearance of Haslingden provide assistance with house clearance in Rossendale and all surrounding areas. This includes Rawtenstall, Edenfield, Ramsbottom, Bury, Bacup, Accrington and Rochdale.
For More Information and a No-Obligation Quote